Gates & Barriers
Securing a site at entry and exit points is a vital aspect of an all encompassing security solution. ACEDA offer Gate and Barrier design, installation and maintenance services for all types of sites, buildings and entry / exit points from Rising Barriers to Industrial Gates.
ACEDA work closely with each client to design and develop a bespoke solution that meets the requirements of each environment, from turnstiles in a University to a site wide industrial barrier system. Using in house knowledge and expertise, ACEDA are able to integrate the Gate and Barrier system into your security network to allow you to seamlessly manage all aspects.
ACEDA offer the following Gated Systems:
- Steel Gates – made to measure, galvanised and polyester powder coated to provide a professional, heavy duty solution
- Industrial Gates – for high security sites with up to 12 metre openings, industrial gates can be controlled from a gatehouse or remotely
- Hardwood Gates – bespoke to the clients requirements for a more aesthetically pleasing look whilst still maintaining site security
ACEDA offer the following Barrier Systems:
- Rising Barriers – to provide efficient traffic control at entry and exit points for both small and large sites
- Bollards & Blockers – providing a high security option to restrict access to unauthorised vehicles
- Turnstiles – to add an extra security feature at entry and exit points within buildings for accountability of members of the public, staff, students and contractors
In addition to the above, ACEDA are able to provide continuous service and maintenance solutions to ensure you get the most out of your installation.
For more information on our Gates and Barrier solutions, call our customer services team on 0844 7179 744 or complete our online enquiry form.