Globally, the demand for energy is increasing. With the continuous decline of fossil fuels, organisations around the world are developing renewable energy solutions to meet the worlds energy requirements. Offshore Wind, is fast becoming the most effective source of renewable energy, in European Countries, according to media sources ‘90% of the world’s offshore wind power is currently installed off northern Europe, in the North, Baltic, Irish seas and the English Channel’.
ACEDA work alongside key stakeholders in the Offshore Wind sector, providing turnkey engineering solutions through one supplier, across one integrated platform, using one investment.
ACEDA have the in-house core competencies and capabilities to successfully deliver each project safely, on time and within budget.
ACEDA operate and integrate with clients at all levels of the supply chain, from developers to subsea cable specialists. Each solution is tailored to reflect the timescale, budget and technical requirements of the project. ACEDA have invested in building teams of multi-skilled Engineers to deliver projects effectively and efficiently.
Key services within the wind sector include:
- Evolution – Evolving innovative solutions including concept, front-end studies and design
- Execution – Specialist turnkey services from project management to project completion
- Lifecycle Services – End to end lifecycle services to support your infrastructure and key assets
- EI Services – Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineering for the Offshore Wind sector
- IP Solutions – Providing leading edge, resilient technology to facilitate your business operations
- Asset Protection – High-end asset protection systems utilising leading edge fibre optic technologies
Offshore Wind infrastructures demand the very highest standards of expertise and professionalism from designers, installers and operators. ACEDA recognise these stringent requirements and our highly competent staff, processes and procedures consistently deliver safe, reliable and cost effective solutions.
ACEDA have been involved in various offshore wind farms. For further information on ACEDA’s latest projects, please click here.
To arrange a meeting or to gain a further understanding about our Offshore Wind capability, please contact us on 03300 554 218 or complete our online enquiry form.