ACEDA use converged technologies to allow users to access data, software applications and databases from a secure web browser. ACEDA design and develop bespoke solutions that allow clients to move forward with the optimum infrastructure.
Key services include:
- Hosted Exchange
- Online Back Ups
- Data Storage
- System Design, Deliver & Configuration
- Technology Migration Management
- Central Management
- Ongoing Support
ACEDA partner with industry leading experts, our Engineers work closely with key partners to design and deliver scalable, cost effective and reliable solutions.
Through innovation, our aim is to offer our clients solutions that are most suited to their organisation, our Engineers will advise you on new Cloud Services and how they can become an integral part of your organisation.
ACEDA offer the following Cloud Services integration layers:
- Client – including thin client technologies such as Smartphone’s, laptops and desktops
- Application – Software as a Service (SaaS) including hosted mail server exchange, data storage and back ups
- Platform – Platform as a Service (PaaS) including applications and functionality Infrastructure –
- Infrastructure – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) including data centre technologies and full managed network integration and managed services
- Server – including data centre technologies and full managed network integration and managed services
‘Cloud Technology’ promotes carbon efficiency by reducing organisations requirement for physical technologies and hardware onsite. Green technology is achievable and will help you work towards reducing your organisations carbon footprint.
For more information about our Cloud Services, please contact us on 0844 4179 744 or complete our online enquiry form.