The retail sector is the largest private sector employer in the UK. Security, IT and Support Services are vital functions that are needed by most retailers to allow their businesses to operate.
“We tailor our services to all kind of retailers from Supermarkets to Shopping Centres.”
During the past decade, retail loss prevention has significantly improved with the introduction of new security technologies. IP CCTV is connected to your network and records images digitally, recordings can be viewed from anywhere in the world by logging onto the network and using the allocated IP address.
IP CCTV offers many new intelligent technologies that have proved incredibly beneficial to retailers for both security and marketing purposes. We have worked with retail partners to design and deliver solutions that include:
- Footfall monitoring to give accurate customer data, facial recognition software to identify and alert security staff of any unwanted shoppers.
- Anti terrorism software that alerts security staff if any bags have been left unattended for a long period of time.
- Loitering identification software that alerts staff when large groups of people are gathering in one particular place.
- Video Analytics which utilises state of the art facial recognition to allow security centres to track and monitor persons of interest.
Our approach to IP integration allows us to provide additional services that form part of your IP network including, Wi-fi connectivity to benefit your customers, IP Access Control, Integrated IP Lighting support services to ensure your facility is fully operational at all times.
Key services include:
- Network Infrastructure
- Innovative IP Technologies
- Footfall Monitoring
- Increased Security
- Facial Recognition for Security & Marketing purposes
- Wi-Fi connectivity across the retail space
- Core IT solutions
- Support and Maintenance
For more information about our services within the retail sector, please contact us on 0844 4179 744 or complete our online enquiry form.