Oil & Gas
ACEDA’s Engineers have worked alongside numerous organisations within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries for a number of years. Our Engineers have years of experience within these niche market sectors.
Key network integration projects have included:
- Control upgrade projects
- Supervision and management of installation activities
- Scheduled maintenance activities
- Quality control & procedures for all planned activities
ACEDA have a competent project team that have managed projects on behalf of large corporations, managing multi disciplined engineers, designers and other project support staff.
“Our team of Engineers have completed work packages of various sizes in Refineries, Offshore Stations and Chemical plants.”
We have certified Engineers that can assist with any network or system infrastructure installation (IT or control systems) on your hazardous site.
Key services include:
- Control System Network Installation
- Network & Fibre Cabling
- Control Cabling Installation
- Cable surveys & reports to BS EN 60079-14
- CAD drawing packages (P&ID development, C,E&I design documents)
- IP CCTV
- Project Management services
For more information contact our Sales Team.